We would love you to connect with us at whatever level is appropriate and comfortable for you.
Do join our email list to receive details of what’s on by contacting the church office on firstname.lastname@example.org (we will just hold your name and email address for this purpose and you can unsubscribe anytime).
Also contact the Church Office to be put in touch with the pastoral care team, or if you would like to join a small Bible Study Group, or find out about occasional course we run for those exploring the Christian Faith.
Of course you are warmly welcome at any of our church services. Or you might prefer to join one of our groups or activities:
- If you have children, join us for “CHAOS” or the All Age Service at 10.30am on the first Sunday of the month
- High School age young people find new friends and a warm welcome at YPF
- The Rambling Group is a good way to get to know people
- Older folk might especially enjoy Monday Club or Cafe Hope
- Men always seem to enjoy a full English at Men’s Breakfast
- Consider too the Upcycling Shed, Knitting and Nattering, or Mothers’ Union.
- For those with special needs, do consider the Kings Coffee House.