New rules as we emerge from the pandemic!
Following a meeting of the Church Council and a review of the current restrictions, it has been decided that from next Sunday 27th February the following changes to the restrictions will come into force.
- Ribbons (blocking alternate pews) will stay for the moment
- Masks will be optional
- Refreshments after the 10.30 service will be held in the Lighthouse
- After the 6.30 service refreshments will be at the back of church.
- Covid cleans after services will stop
- Collections during services will recommence
- The runners will be put back on the pews and pew bibles will be re-instated
- Communion cups will be retained
- Hand sanitiser is still available for use.
Please be aware that this relaxation of restrictions relies on all of us to be considerate and careful!